How to connect to City sewer, sewer maps, drain fees, and more.
- NEW! Log in to eTrakit for sewer application and encroachment permits
- Am I in a Nitrate Compliance Area? (*Link to Butte County website)
Sewer & Storm Drain Fees (links directly to City fee schedules)
- For Storm Drain Fees (50.020)
- For Sewer Connection and Monthly Fees (50.050)
- For Lift Station Fees (50.060)
Statewide Trash Amendments
- Trash Master Plan
The property owner owns and is responsible for maintaining the entire sewer lateral from the plumbing in the property owner’s buildings, up to and including the connection to the sewer main in the street. If there is a clog in the sewer lateral, it is the property owner’s responsibility to clear it. City crews are not allowed onto private property in order to clean or maintain privately owned sewer laterals.